Full Day Highlights of Hoi An Countryside
Once in Hoi An – an ancient pretty town in the central region of Viet Nam, you should not miss a chance
to visit and discover the idyllic beauty of the countryside areas. What could be compared to spending a day of discovering traditional villages in rural sites, experiencing first-hand the daily life of the locals and
admiring the picturesque charm of nature at sunset. The tour will definitely bring you many unforgettable moments of being a real local when enjoying a wide range of interesting activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bike with helmet
- Lunch at a local farmer family & Dinner on boat
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Hotel pick up and return (Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Sunset with cold drinks and Vietnamese snacks on board
- Buffalo pulling cart
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Cua Dai Beach
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
8:00: Our tour guide meets you at your then we cycle to Tra Que herb garden veggie village. We can stop at some places to take photos and enjoy the morning winds bringing the seductive scent of wild flowers.
8:30 – 9:15: We take some minutes to relax and enjoy the special drink of the locals here. You will have the opportunity to practice hoeing soil, preparing beds and watering vegetable with local farmers.
9:15 – 10:00: We continue biking to the rice paddy fields and enjoy the smell of mature rice or stubble in harvest. Along the way, you are free to take pictures about duck farms, shrimp farms, cows, birds, bamboo...
10:00 - 10:15: At Cam Thanh Ecological village, we will hear the sharing of the family about their daily life before joining how to grow wet rice with this family.
10:15-11:00: Participating in farming works like ploughing and raking the soil, learning how to transplant rice, flooding farm, grinding rice, cooking
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cua Dai Beach, Cam An Ward Hoi An - Quang Nam, Hoi An Vietnam
11:30 – 13:30: Having lunch and taking a rest before joining other activities at noon.
13:30 - 14:15: Travel to Bay Mau coconut palm forest, you will discover the forest on the basket boat and learn how to row it on the river. You also have a fun when learning to catch crabs with the instruction of locals.
14:15 – 14:45: Arriving the local fishing village, you will have the chance to meet locals and hear them talk about their daily life as well as their techniques to catch fish.
14:45 – 15:45: Getting on a boat and participating on fishing trip with the local fisherman. You will be taught how to use fish net effectively and practice cast fishing net.
15:45-17:45: Enjoying your Vietnamese traditional snacks on board with coldest beers or drinks while watching the Sun setting down. Then, having a dinner on board
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.