Full Day Highlights of Bali
The ideal, enriching experience when you really need to see what Bali has to offer in one day. From the contours of Mount Agung to the magic of Celuk with its crafty artisans and historical and religious places this tour defines the Island of the Gods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours and transfers with English speaking assistance from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali and Ubud only) in an air-conditioned car / minivan
- Local lunch at restaurant (food only)
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast and / or dinner), drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation on Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud. Supplements apply also for customers from arriving and departing from any harbour on the island and/or Bali International Airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- Famed around the world for having everything under the sun, Bali’s tourism infrastructure literally caters to every kind of traveler. The ‘Island of the Gods’ is a colorful patchwork of mountains, hills, bordered from the sea by rugged coastlines where laid-back coastal villages still keep traditions maintained with pride. This tour is showing definitely the highlights of Bali as it covers everything from culture, nature and the artistic side of its residents.
The journey will start with a drive through Celuk heading to Klungkung. Celuk is the center of gold and silversmiths. Items made of these precious materials are of the highest quality and feature unique designs as the craftsmen are known for their skills and industriousness. In Klungkung we will visit the Kerta Gosa, the famous hall of Justice, built in the 18th century. Kerta Gosa was the oldest kingdom on Bali and is one of the island’s most important historical sites. The building is beautifully laid out within a moat and provides an exquisite example of the Klungkung style of painting and architecture which can be seen in their ceiling murals. Next stop is a must see for every tourist namely the mother temple Besakih. It is the island’s biggest Hindu temple located on the slope of Mount Agung, the holiest and highest mountain in Bali. The artistic and unique complex comprises at least 86 shrines devoted to the various gods an spirits. Visiting the temple is a special pilgrimage to Balinese.
The highlight of the tour is the breathtaking panorama view from Kintamani to Mount Batur and the beautiful lake. Your lunch will be served at the rim of the crater with picturesque views, near the stunning lookout. On your way back to the hotel we will make a short stop at Gunung Kawi, an ancient rocky temple dated back to 11th century near the town of Sebatu. This archaeological complex is carved out of the living rock and has been proposed to be listed on the World Heritage Sites. Near the temple there is a small spring-fed lake with sacred goldfish, which are said to be the guardians of the spirit of the spring.
Departure Point :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Joined tour is operated every single Tuesday with English speaking guide.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.