Full Day Heritage Tour of Johore Bahru with Lunch
The private guided Johor Bahru Malaysia Tour from Singapore starts with a visit to Chinatown followed by a visit to the State Legislative Assembly Building at Kota Iskandar. Enjoy a lunch of local cuisines and finally, visit the Malay Cultural Village to watch a traditional dance. You will have the opportunity to get hands on either to make your own Teh Tarik (Local Pulled Tea) or unleash your creativity to create your own batik painting.
The Johor State Parliament Assembly Hall at Kota Iskandar Sultan Ismail Building will be temporarily closed for tour visits from 01 - 05 March 2020 for maintenace and preparations for the next Assembly session on 05 March 2020. Our Heritage Tour of Johor Bahru will operate as usual, excluding the visit to the Assembly Hall. Guests will still be able to visit the other parts of the area, including Sultan Ismail Building, the Jauhar Gallery, Kasturi/Rampai Gardens and Mosque Roof Garden.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional Tour guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Ismail Building Kota Iskandar
- Entry/Admission - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru
- Entry/Admission - Malay Culture Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tan Hiok Nee heritage Street, Jalan Tan Hock Nee, Johor Bahru 80000 Malaysia
Immerse in the sights and sounds as you walk through the streets of Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Street. Our guide will relate the tales of the early Chinese immigrants and you also get to savour some local delights recommended by our tour guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sultan Ismail Building Kota Iskandar, Lebuh Kota Iskandar, Puteri Harbour, 79100 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
The visitors of our guided tours will have access to the State Legislative Assembly Building during your tour of Kota Iskandar, Johore State Administrative Centre. Inspired by Moorish-Andalusian and Malay designs and motifs, this is Malaysia's first Experiential Parliament where you would have an insider's look of this magnificent Johore's State Parliament Hall (Non Parliament seating days)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, 12, Jalan Ngee Heng, Bandar Johor Bahru, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
All this walking will work up your appetite for a sumptuous lunch at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Be spoilt for choices as you enjoy a melting pot of Malaysian cuisine in the all-day dining restaurant - Makan Kitchen (or similar)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Malay Culture Village, 33A Jalan Petaling Kawasan Perindustrian Larkin, Johor Bahru 80200 Malaysia
After lunch, get ready to experience the many cultural facets of Malaysian life in the Malay Cultural Village. Sway and move to a traditional Malay cultural dance interpreted with modern music. Try your hand at Teh Tarik - pulled tea or bring home your own Batik painting at the Batik Printing Workshop
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
9:00 am, pick-up from Grand Park Orchard9:15 am, pick-up from Grand Copthorne Waterfront9:30 am, pick-up from Swissotel The Stamford
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check whether a visa is required for entry into Malaysia and ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months minimum.
- Tour duration depends on traffic conditions and immigration clearance.
- Tour may not operate on days preceding, during and following a public holiday.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 02 adults.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Paxs must bring Singapore Arrival Immigration Card (white card) for the tour.
- Infants must sit on laps
- 9:00 am, pick-up from Grand Park Orchard
- 9:15 am, pick-up from Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- 9:30 am, pick-up from Swissotel The Stamford
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.