Full-Day Halong Islands, Cave, Kayak. Lunch. NATIONAL HIGHWAY Transfers
Experience majestic Halong Bay in One day with many interesting activities, with round-trip transport from Hanoi via the Red River Delta. Aboard a Traditional Junk, you’ll cruise for 4.5 hours past an epic landscape of limestone pillars and tiny islets. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, take a kayak to the Floating village of Fishman, and visit Beautiful stunning Caves: Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave).
For the best comfort. You can upgrade for a Private tour with your own personal guide and transport vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Halong Local Seafood. If you are allergic to some foods or Vegetarian. Please advise
- Kayaking trip or Bamboo boat
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfers by shuttle bus
- Entry/Admission - Hon Ga Choi Island
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Charming Vietnam Travel, 37A Hàng Thùng, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Providing Daily Deluxe Cruises Services of Halong bay cruises for 1 day, 2 day and 3 days, Sapa Package Tour and Vietnam Package Tour as well as related services , from luxury to standard; with our years of experience and the desire to provide to the guest the unforgettable Halong Bay, we certainly believe that Charming Vietnam Travel are the best choice for who would like to travel to this beautiful Vietnam.
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
We arrange the tour of Halong bay with a drive on the national road then arrive Tuan Chau Island, Halong Pier about 12:15.
Lunch on board. 2 interesting activities: Heaven Palace Cave visit and Kayak/Bamboo boat included.
Finish your cruise tour abour 16:30. Drive back Hanoi. Arrive about 20:00
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
Knowned as the symbol of Halong bay. Fighting cocks pictures printed on the entrance tickets of Halong Bay.
Good idea to take a pictures with panorama view on the sun desk of the cruise
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Known as the most beautiful cave in Halong bay with very impressive staglagmites and staglatiles inside of the cave..
There are 3 chambers in the cave with the legends of Halong bay that your guid would inform you diring the visit of the cave.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Tuan Chau Island is located in the north-west of Halong Bay, 8 km south-west of Ha Long City. Tuan Chau Marina is an official gateway to Halong Bay, the first Marina is for day cruises, located on Ngoc Chau Road and the second one is for overnight cruises, located nearly 1 km farther on the same road. To get to the Island you will pass through a 1.86 km long road connecting Halong City and the island.
Departure Point :1: Tuan Chau Island, Tuần Châu, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
2: Dragonfly Cruise, 37a Phố Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
For travelers staying in Halong Bay you could take the tour with us. Please meet our guide and captain at Ticket Counter No 01, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay at 12:00 - 12:15.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise in advance if you are vegetarian
- All participants are required to obey the orders of the tour guide for safety
- You are advised not to bring large pieces of luggage (for your convenience)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.