Full-Day Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay Luxury Cruise from Hanoi
Serenity Luxury Cruises is the first ever cruise line that run into Halong – Lan Ha Bay from Tuan Chau Marina and also finish at Tuan Chau Marina Standing out with the unique itinerary Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Trung Trang Cave, our day tour will bring the most satisfying experience for all of our guests.
Highlight | Luxury Cruise Day Tour
Taking Highway 5B to minimize travelling time from Hanoi to Halong down to only 2.5 hours ( faster and saver time )
06 hours cruising on Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
Unique cuisine experience.
Kayaking and swimming in Lan Ha Bay.
Visiting Trung Trang Cave( Cat Ba Island )
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 06 Hours Cruise on Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Visit Trung Trang Cave - Cat Ba Island
- Entrance tickets to sightseeing spots.
- Local rowing boat
- Special foods (vegetarian/diets/allergies,..) are available on request
- Two-way transportation with modern bus on the shortest route (Highway 5B).
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Lunar New Year 20 USD/ person surcharge
- Tips are appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7.00 - 7.30: Pick-up at Hanoi to travel to Halong. Serenity Cruises provide free pick-up service at your hotels in the Old Quarter. Then our bus will take you go over Chuong Duong Bridge to enter 5B highway. It takes only 2.5 hours for traveling excluding 15-minute break at the stopover.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
10.15: Check-in at Serenity Cruises. You will complete check-in at slot 26 – Tuan Chau Harbor before boarding Cruises. While Serenity Cruises sails into Halong Bay, the guests will have chance to enjoy Halong Bay’s majestic beauty with our welcoming drink.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
11.15: Drop anchor at Gia Luan port to visit Hoa Cuong Cave. Sailing past limestone karsts covered in lush green foliage, Cruises bring you to Gia Luan Port. We will drop anchor and go explore Trung Trang Cave. On the ceiling of the cave, there are many stalactites with the shapes as the great sculptures of nature. It is also in this cave where archaeologist found the traces of ancient primates from thousands years ago. 12.45: Come back to Cruises and savor Buffet Lunch on cruise. Fabulous Buffet Lunch will be served on board while you are surrounded by the secluded Lan Ha Bay dotted with beautiful limestone karsts. 14;00: Go kayaking in Bright Dark Cave or Frog Pond area. Kayaking is probably a familiar activity to foreigners but a lot of Vietnamese people are not accustomed with it. It is actually a kind of sport that helps we build better muscles when still enjoy the comfort brought by natural and peaceful surrounding. 16;00: Travel back to Tuan Chau harbor. 16.45: Get on the bus to go back to Hanoi. 19.00: Finish your journey and say farewell.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick up all travelers in their hotel in Old Quarter, if not please kindly help us come to our office.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.