Full-Day Guilin Li-River Cruise with 3 star boat and Reed Flute Cave Tour
Enjoy stunning scenery along the Li River with beautiful hills and gorgeous Karst peaks that gives you a new surprise at every bend from Guilin to Yangshuo and visit the Reed Flute Cave before back to the hotel.
This tour provides private guide and car and river cruise ticket with the lunch and Reed Flute Cave ticket as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat ticket with the lunch on board
- The private car & private driver
- The cave ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Li River
- Entry/Admission - Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li River, East of Guangxi Zhuang China
Take this Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo which is the highlight of any trip to northeastern Guangxi Province. Gorgeous Karst peaks give you a surprise at every bend of the limpid river under the blue sky. Water buffaloes sprawl in the fields, peasants reap rice paddies, and school kids and fishermen float by on bamboo rafts. With its breathtaking scenery, life on the river is a taste of a life far from the bustling metropolis.
Your day will begin with a pickup at 8:00AM in the morning from your hotel in Guilin. From here, you will travel to Zhujiang pier, where you will board the cruise boat. The cruise lasts approximately 4 hours (from 9:30am to 13:30pm). During this time you will enjoy stunning scenery of the Li River.
8:00am to 9:10am Guilin hotel pickup and transfer to the river pier.
9:30am to 2pm Li-River Cruise tour from Guilin to Yangshuo with lunch on-board.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: West Street, East Side of Li River, Yangshuo County 541900 China
After the river cruise, you will enjoy a stroll through downtown Yangshuo with a roam down to the famous West Street.It is very famous at Yangshuo which is Hundreds of shops with many amazing variety of local crafts, antiques and souvenirs make this a shoppers’ paradise. Or you can just wander through the many alleyways or along the river, people-watching.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan), 0773-2695075, Guilin 541001 China
After visit the West street, we will driving to Guilin Reed Flute Cave and need 1.5hrs driving and we will spend 40-50 mins to visit the Reed Flute Cave.
The Reed Flute Cave, also known as "the Palace of Natural Arts” is a landmark and tourist attraction in Guilin, Guangxi, China. It is a natural limestone cave with multicolored lighting and has been one of Guilin's most interesting attractions for over 1200 years. It is over 180 million years old.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Guilin
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Need passport details of each traveler(The first and last name and passport number)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.