Full-Day Guided Tour to Gramvousa Island with Hotel Pickup
Explore the rocky coast and sandy beaches of Gramvousa Island on this full-day, guided cruise from Rethymnon, Georgioupolis or Chania. Experience Gramvousa Castle and dive in to swim at the Balos Lagoon. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Rethymnon, Georgioupolis or Chania)
- Round-trip shared transfer by bus until Kissamos and by boat from Kissamos to Gramvousa and Balos
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Snacks and drinks (available or purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balos Lagoon, Kissamos, Crete 734 00 Greece
Your tour begins with pickup from your Rethymnon, Georgioupolis, or Chania hotel to the port. After meeting your captain, crew, and the rest of your group, you'll hop aboard and set sail across the Mediterranean.
You'll then cruise out to Gramvousa Island, stopping to explore the caves around Kissamos Bay and admire views of Agria Gramvousa and Vouxa Cape along the way. On arrival at Gramvousa Island, you'll have time to swim, walk along the coast, and visit the Venetian Castle.
Finally, you'll visit the magnificent Balos Lagoon, where you’ll have more opportunities for swimming and sunbathing. After a full day at sea, you'll head back to Rethymnon, where your tour will end with drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup from Rethymnon, Georgioupolis or Chania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks are required inside vechicles and in other ares where specified on spot
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.