Full-day Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx , Sakkara and Memphis
See the classic sites of ancient Egypt.
Visit the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the ancient capital of Memphis
and the Step Pyramid of Sakkara.
door to door from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza,expert tour guide,qualified licensed driver,bottle of water,taxes and charges all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Transportation by air-conditioned private car
- Qualified Egyptology tour guide (choose your own language)
- Bottle of water for each participant
- All services and taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 25 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Start your day with pick-up at your hotel and travel with your guide to the Giza Plateau.
On this tour you’ll visit the Great Pyramids, the ancient capital of Memphis and the Step Pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara.
When you reach the Giza Plateau, your Egyptology guide will introduce you to the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Marvel at the Great Sphinx statue and visit the Valley Temple, which is a part of the same ancient complex.
Learn about the burial rites of the pharaohs.
The next stop on the tour is the Step Pyramid of King Djoser,
at the fascinating Saqqara archaeological site. Built around 2630 BC,
this special pyramid is the world's oldest major stone structure. You’ll continue on to Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt.
Having reigned as a cultural center for over 3,000 years, Memphis boasts stunning ancient sites.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.