Full-Day Guided Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan
Join our Trip to Abu Simbel from Aswan by a modern A/C coach early in the morning to visit the two rock-carved temples at Abu Simbel. These temples are unique both in style and in their setting on the banks of Lake Nasser.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned bus
- Bottled water on board the bus
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sun Pyramids Tours, 67 El Haram Street, Giza , Egypt Luxor Ploice Station St., Off Khaled Ibn El Walid Street , Luxor, Giza 12555 Egypt
Enjoy your Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan. Our Sun Pyramids Tours Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan by a PRIVATE air-conditioned vehicle to enjoy Abu Simbel which its main attraction is the great sun temple of RamsesII and the temple of queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honour himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favourite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will be escorted back to your hotel in Aswan by your private air-conditioned vehicle.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Duration: About 8 HoursType: Private TourRun: Everyday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.