Full-Day Guided Tour of Ouzoud Falls with Pick up and Drop off
Drive into the beautiful High Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls, the highest waterfalls in North Africa. Travel through a landscape of rolling foothills and olive groves, then enjoy free time to relax by the 330-foot (110-meter) waterfalls. Cross the river on a hand-powered barge, visit cafes at the edge of the water, or check out the Barbary apes that live in the lush river valley. With the convenience of pre-booked transport, this Ouzoud Falls trip is a great day-long escape from bustling Marrakech.
Day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls (Cascades d'Ouzoud)
Independent time at Ouzoud Falls
See Morocco's spectacular mountain scenery
Chance to spot native wildlife in their natural habitat
Round-trip transport in a climate-controlled minibus
Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hôtels
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Visit with local guide in Ouzoud waterfalls
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered If your are staying in : - New Town :pick up from all Hotels in Marrakech . - Medina : Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by Minibus - All guests should contact the agency for the pickup location and address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.