Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Cultural Tour of Mombasa City
It is a short tour that gives one an opportunity to see the Main attractions of Mombasa City in a very short time , including the Swahili and Arab culture which is evident in the old town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Pickup transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mombasa, Mombasa, Coast Province
The pick up time is flexible , however we prefer at 07:00 , then drive straight to the biggest wood market in east and central Africa ,famously known as Akamba Village with over 3500 wood carvers, you will have an opportunity to see hand made wood products and a chance to see different type of woods, you will then visit the elephant tusks,Hindu temple,old port and old town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
upon request , Travelers can be picked from the comfort of their homes.Airports
- Mji wa Kale, Moi International Airport Mvita, Mombasa, Kenya
- Kilindini Harbour., Shimanzi, Mombasa, Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.