Full Day Guided Private Tour in Szentendre
The small town is the opening of the Danube Bend area with cute Serbian architecture, lovely shops, and delicious restaurants.
After they discovered its charming atmosphere and beautiful landscape, Szentendre became the center of fine art students in the 20th century. It's still full of museums, galleries, and folk art.
During this Full Day program, you will have enough free time to conveniently have lunch and to just wandering around while shopping for souvenirs.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Local Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Admission Ticket to Szentendre Skanzen
- Admission ticket to museums in the center (where it's needed)
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Open Air Museum (Szabadteri Neprajzi Muzeum)
- Entry/Admission - Szamos Marzipan Exhibition and Workshop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hungarian Open Air Museum (Szabadteri Neprajzi Muzeum), Sztaravodai ut, Szentendre 2000 Hungary
We start in Hungary's biggest open-air museum, the Skanzen where we can get acquainted with Hungarian country life, folk art, architecture, and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Szamos Marzipan Exhibition and Workshop, Dumtsa Jeno utca 12., Szentendre Hungary
Afterward, we explore the main attractions of the village, like its main square, the Belgrad Serbian Orthodox Church, the Marzipan Museum, the Christmas Museum (all time of the year!), the Kovács Margit Museum, and at the end we can enjoy a little different view of the Danube from the one we can see in Budapest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Szentendre, Szentendre, Pest County, Central Hungary
After lunch, we have a few hours for shopping in the nice local places some memories from this wonderful day.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.