Full-Day Guided Phang Nga Bay Tour by Big Boat from Phuket
Enjoy a full-day guided adventure to Phang Nga Bay from Phuket. Visit Panak Island, Hong Island and James Bond Island and more. Take in the spectacular views of unspoiled nature. This tour includes lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off from all Phuket locations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all Phuket locations
- Life Jacket
- English Guide
- Soft drink
- Light refreshments
- Lunch on boat
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Following pickup from your hotel, you'll be transferred to the pier by an air-conditioned vehicle. From there, you'll depart to Phang Nga Bay.
You'll sail out to Paradise from Ao Poh on Phuket Island. You'll cruise through the waters of Phang Nga Bay and explore sea cave lagoons and Panak Island by sea canoe. Your paddle guide will escort you to the caves.
Then, you'll visit the enchanting Hongs, cave-like “rooms” open to the sky, of Hong Island . You'll sail down to the world-famous James Bond Island for some great photos and shopping (at own expense).
Next, you'll enjoy lunch on board and a swim at Naka Island. At the conclusion of your tour, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan and halal options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.