Full Day Group Tour from Tbilisi: Gori - Uplistsikhe - Borjomi
Georgia is a very unique county! It is known for its long and interesting history, cultural heritage and its fascinating nature! In this tour,you have an incredible possibility to get the taste of Georgia in one day. By visiting ancient Cave Town - Uplistsikhe, you will learn many facts about Georgian history! Also,you will visit Stalin's museum in the small town of Gori! And,finally,you will travel to Borjomi,which is known for its beautiful nature, fresh air and mineral water! You will be fascinated by the views
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide service (English, Russian)
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Ateni
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Museum of Stalin in Gori ( 5 USD per person ) (optional)
- Entrance fee to Uplistsikhe (5 USD per person )
- Entrance fee to Borjomi Central Park ( 1 USD per person )
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
- Entry/Admission - Stalin Museum
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
09:00 Leaving Avlabari Metro Station
Congratulations! Your Experience Has Just Started!
11:00 Uplistsikhe Cave-town
Uplistsikhe is an antique rock-hewn town in eastern Georgia. It was built on a left bank of the Mtkvari River, contains multiple structures dating from the Early Iron age to the Late Middle Ages, and is notable for the unique mixture of various styles of rock-cut cultures from Anatolia and Iran as well as the coexistence of pagan and Christian architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau Ateni, Jebiri, Gori 1400 Georgia
13:00 Lunch In Local Family
(Unique possibility to feel as native. Visit a local family and Enjoy homemade, traditional, delicious food)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stalin Museum, 32 Stalin Avenue Stalin Park, Gori 1400 Georgia
14:45 Stalin Museum Or Free Time In Gori (Optional)
(Stalin Museum (Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin Museum) is a museum dedicated to the life of Joseph Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union, who was born in Gori. The Museum retains its Soviet-era characteristics, Stalin's Original house, and Stalin's railway carriage.)
In Case Of Free Time in Gori (Optional)
Discover The City Gori has been populated since the early Bronze Age. According to medieval Georgian annals, the town of Gori was founded by King David IV. The fortress of Gori (Goris Tsikhe) appears to have been in use already in the 7th century, and archaeological evidence indicates the existence of an urban community in Classical Antiquity. In the 2008 Russo-Georgian war, the town came under aerial attack by the Russian air force from the outset of the conflict.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
17:30 Borjomi Central Park
Our next stop will be one of the most famous places of the Samtskhe Javakheti region - Borjomi Mineral Water Park. This place has a history of more than 200 years. Here you can spend a wonderful, lazy day with your family or friends, enjoy unique Georgian nature and taste uncomparable mineral water that you won't find in any other country.
"Borjomi" water is one more reason to proud! It is born in volcanic depth and rises many kilometers up to the surface and reaches our cups filled with carbons and minerals on the way. It's well-known all over the world and goes to the export not only as the soda but also as a medicine that includes dozens of vitamins for your body.
The park by itself will take your breath away and make you forget about everything! You'll find yourself in the middle of the mountains where the waterfall and river peacefully flow.
This place is perfect not only for spending whole days walking down the paths but also for trying delicious food and fave fun on attractions with kids.
21:00 Avlabari Metro Station
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avlabari Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.