Full-Day Great Barrier Reef Sailing Trip
Avoid the crowds and experience The Great Barrier Reef the way nature intended. No other operator in this category can offer you this superb personalised service. Join us, and our fun loving crew, for an amazing day on the Great Barrier Reef. Our destination, Upolu Reef, is a very beautiful location situated on the edge of the Outer Barrier Reef, and is teeming with a large variety of interesting marine life and a beautiful array of corals. In the sheltered lagoon you will see a multitude of; giant clams, turtles, sea stars and reef fish. This offers a perfect snorkelling or diving experience in warm clear protected waters. A complementary snorkel guide is available, which offers a fun and informative addition to the day’s exploration.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Tropical Style Buffet Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea
- Snacks - Complemetary Fruit, Cheese Selection & Crackers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Complementary Guided Snorkel Tour
- exposure suits are price inclusive for children - up to 14 years
What's excluded :
- Exposure Suits can be hired for an additional $6 per suit
Being OWNER OPERATED means we take an active interest in the safety and well being of our customers, and our crew are considered a part of our family. We take great pride in delivering enthusiastic and friendly hospitality to our guests. We aim to visit two sites (weather permitting), allowing plenty of time to snorkel, scuba dive or just simply relax in the bow nets on the boat.
Departure Point :Reef Daytripper, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of June 12th we shall be operating as per usual, with a reduced capacity of 15 passengers. Additionally, we are in a unique position to offer affordable charter options for those who wish to have sole occupancy during this time. We hope to see you very soon!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.