Full Day Gili Sudak and Cycling Tour
Not to confuse with the Gili Islands, Gili Subak offers relaxing and a stunning underwater world on a more local and off-the-beaten track way. Before reaching the sandy shores, venture by car and bicycle through what makes Lombok such a mesmerizing place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tours and transfers with driver and English speaking guide from selective beaches and regions only (Senggigi & Mataram only)
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only) at the Nirwana Gili Sadak Restaurant
- Use of bicycle with helmet
- Snorkelling equipment
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation on Lombok
- Supplements for transfers other than Senggigi & Mataram Supplements apply also for customers staying at properties such as Oberoi Lombok, Novotel Lombok, Tugu Hotel Lombok, from arriving and departing from any harbour on the island and/or Lombok International Airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- Merely a short boat ride away from another unspoilt Gili Island, Gili Sudak offers aplenty for discerned travellers who want to enjoy the true definition of a tropical getaway. Not to confuse with the Gili Islands, Gili Sudak’s laid-back vibe with sandy shorelines overlook what may be the clearest waters you may see combine that much-needed moment of relaxation with the opportunity to gaze through your snorkelling mask to the wondrous underwater world.
At around 08:00 hrs, we leave your hotel and head into rural Lombok. Larger parts of the island are still untouched with villages and plantations dotted along the main road, preserving ancient agricultural and irrigation techniques as used by many generations before. We reach Lombok’s main harbour town of Lembar after a comfortable 45-minute drive. Not only the central (dis)embarkation point for passengers and freight, surrounding the town are a few places where local workers are known to fabricate bricks out of locally-sources clay. Once we have had a look at the processes taking place to get to the final product, our bicycles are at the ready for a recreational bike ride to Batu Kijuk harbour – the start of our boating trip to Gili Sudak. The cycling trip will take approximately 2 hours and includes ample stops for photographs of the verdant-green nature and often stunning views over the ocean, surrounding us while paddling away.
With a renewed view of Lombok from your bicycle, a motorized outrigger will be the next means of transport on this day. Gili Subak will be our tropical haven for the afternoon where not only lunch will be served at one of the better restaurants on the island, but where you can simply chill, enjoy the cool, ocean breeze or dive into the turquoise water for a snorkelling trip that reveals the hustle and bustle of the underwater world in all of its glory. Sadly, it is time to leave this place at the end of the afternoon and our outrigger and car will safely deliver you back to your hotel lobby at around 16:00 hrs.
Departure Point :Your booked Lombok hotel (conditions apply)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your booked Lombok hotel (conditions apply)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is only operated on private basis with English speaking guide.
- We strongly recommend bringing sun cream with a high SPF factor, sun glasses and hat/cap as it can be hot during the day time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.