Full Day Genting Highlands
When Kuala Lumpur feels a bit overwhelming and some fun high up in the mountainous regions of the Malaysian Peninsula sounds just like your cup of tea, Genting is a solution that hardly disappoints. A destination for young and old, families or couples, the entitlement of Resort World suits the name from all wind directions. Amidst the mountains and constructed 1800 meters / 6000 feet above sea level, trading the fumes of KL traffic for a lung full of fresh mountain air should already be an invitation for a visit. It is particularly the location and the wealth of activities, family-filled fun moments and a plethora of restaurants and cafes to satisfy your inner self. Mind you, the cool mountain air will boast your appetite as well exploring new horizons at this level in Malaysia.
per adult from
What's included :
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide cum driver
- Return cable cart ride from and to Genting
- All applicable taxes and service charges
What's excluded :
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genting Highlands, Genting Highlands, Pahang
Your guide cum driver welcomes you at your booked Kuala Lumpur accommodation, setting the tone for a day of funfilled activities in the mountains. The comfortable drive moves in eastern direction out of the city and into the direction of Genting. Cleaning air and the greener side of Malaysia slowly enters the guests’ retinas and nostrils as we arrive at the cable cart station for an exhilarating ride up to Malaysia’s only casino resort. The 10-minute ride skims over the lush green surrounding of mountain vegetation and with almost 360 degrees views over the Malaysian Peninsula, a better start of your day is hardly possible. On a side note, the Genting SkyWay is the longest and fastest in South East Asia. Upon arrival at the hilltop station, a new world of entertainment and activity awaits!
Fringed by one of the oldest tropical jungles in the world, you can try your luck at Blackjack, Keno, Roulette or a host of other casino games (age limits apply). If tempting lady luck is not your cup of tea, then take time off to enjoy the numerous recreational facilities available here. Whichever one you choose, you will find more than just tingling freshness. There are really enough opportunities to fill the day and before you know it, the day has come to an end. You return back to the base station by the Genting SkyWay cable cart where you will meet your guide cum driver for the 45-minute drive back to the Malaysian capital. Depending on traffic conditions, you will be back at your hotel at around 17:00 hrs.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis with an English-speaking guide cum driver.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Petaling Jaya, Sepang, Putrajaya, Genting Highlands and any of Kuala Lumpur’s International airports are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers. A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- · For Island trip, mask & snorkel may not be provided, bringing own goggles is encouraged. · Face mask required for travellers during the cruise. · For Birdwatching Tour, travellers need to bring their own personal binoculars for hygiene purposes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.