Full day Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile - Puno, Peru
Embark on new adventures, touring the islands of Uros and Taquile to learn more about the culture on Lake Titicaca.
per adult from
8 hours 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Totora boat ride
- Another type of food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
Join us in this fast boat trip through the islands of Uros and Taquile, in order to learn more about the culture around the highest navigable lake in the world, thanks to our professional guides.
We will pick you up early at your hotel.
We will arrive at the port and sail to the islands in our speedboat.
We will visit 2 floating islands of the Uros.
You can take a short walk in a totora boat (not included).
We will continue sailing towards Taquile, once on this island, the guide will give a small explanation in the place.
After lunch, we will return to Puno and transport to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.