Full Day Fishing Tour in Galápagos
Fishing in Galapagos:
There are over 450 species of fish in the Galapagos Islands, and about 17% of these are endemic (not found anywhere else in the world). The Galapagos Islands, due to their location are a migration point for all varieties of pelagic (ocean surface) feeding fish, Galapagos is definetly a true bill-fish spot offering great opportunities for all Marlins, Black, Stiped, and Blue, also albacore, wahoo,almaco jacks,dorado,parrot fish,etc
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft drinks
- Fishing Equipment.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Anything not specified
The Galapagos Islands are hosts to some of the most important water currents in the Eastern Pacific. With 3 mayor currents such as the Crownwell, the Panama and the Humboldt all meeting in the Archipelago. As a result the waters are rich with nutrients and very fertile with fish. Some of the best striped marlin fishing known to man is found in the waters surrounding the islands.
Large concentrations of slimy mackerel come to feed on the banks which in turn attract predators such as marlin, tuna, wahoo, dorado, dolphins, whales, sea lions, birds, sharks and orcas. While you fish the waters you will more than likely be charmed by a show of the vast wildlife that concentrates to feed here.
• Punta Pitt, Ecuador
• Galapagos Islands, Galapagos Islands
Departure Point :Galapagos Islands, Galapagos Islands
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is sporty
- Note: This is travel by boat, please plan accordingly for motion sickness
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.