Full-Day Exploring Tour to Sakkara, Memphis and Dahshur
This is a very special tour experience , It's the Pyramids tour day , Have a chance to go through the ancient Egyptian history and walk around the highlights of the Pyramids such as The Step Pyramid which is the oldest pyramid with first complex made by stones belongs to the King Zoser then walk around the ruins of the first capital of Egypt Memphis , After that you will visit The Bent Pyramid and The dark color stone That is known by the Red Pyramid .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Expert Egyptology tour guide speaks your languages
- Entrance fees for all sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
What's excluded :
- Extra ticket like pyramids inside and solar boat
- Personal needs
- Tipping - recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Around the clock on the time we mentioned our expert tour guide will pick you to start your tour experience.
Start with Sakkara , While driving from Giza to Sakkara there is a chance to draw an image of the real Egyptian rural life with more than million date palm trees.
Sakkara necropolis is 20 kilometers south of Giza , Sakkara the oldest necropolis belongs to the first federal capital of Egypt Memphis , it has the step pyramid the first pyramid built in the world and the first complex built by stone on earth by an order of the founder of the 3rd dynasty king Zoser .then Sakkara come one of the largest cemetery in Egypt till the Greek roman period .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
Memphis is the latin name of the first federal capital of Egypt originally is Mn-Nefer that means the beautiful town and also was known by (Pr-hedj) which means the white house was founded by an order of the first king of the first dynasty minas 3400 BC now get a chance to have a look of some remains of old temples specially second Ramses period such as the great statue of the ll Ramses, the alabaster sphinx and the statue of the holy trinity of Memphis Ptah, nfr-tm and Sekhmet .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Dahshur is an Egyptian village name 36 kilometers south from Giza pyramids where you can find the rare mixture of the ancient history and the pure nature it’s famous for three different unique pyramids surrounded by palm trees jungles , the first is the pent pyramid which is the first trial to built a complete pyramid ,it’s considered the best well preserved pyramid all over Egypt was built by an order of king Snefro , the second is the red pyramid which is built 3 kilometers as a correction of the engineering mistakes in building the pent pyramid ,the third is the black or the mud brick pyramid which built by an order of Emnmhat third .
After Finishing back to your Start Point
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.