Full Day Explore Thuy Bieu Authentic Village from Hue
You want to discover a different Hue with less bustling and hustling, less vehicles, let’s have a great escape today. This half day tour offers you a chance to the beautiful and ancient architectural Thien Mu pagoda, followed by discovering the rustic life of people in Thuy Bieu - an ancient village long known for its cultural heritage and rustic greenery. The whole village is hidden in luxuriant gardens of citrus and bamboo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking tour guide (Other language upon request)
- Cooking class & Foot massage with medicinal herbs
- Boat cruise on Perfume river
- Bikes with helmets
- Lunch at local house
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
At around 08:00 – 08:30, our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby. We then transfer to have a boat trip along the beautiful Perfume River. Stop to visit Thien Mu pagoda - one of the most fascinating and ancient pagoda in Hue city. The architecture, location and history makes Thien Mu pagoda among the top attractions to see in Hue.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
After that, get on a bike and cycle to Thuy Bieu village. Despite all ravages of wars and time, Thuy Bieu remains intact as many hundreds of years ago when Nguyen Lords first founded the land. The village is renowned for Thanh Tra – special kind of pomelo which has the mild sweet taste and the refined fragrance.
We will keep biking around the laid-back, rustic and peaceful setting of Thuy Bieu village, passing several communal houses, ancient temples and especially the garden house - a typical and unique feature of Hue.
Proceed back to a local house for your cooking class in Thuy Bieu. Under the instructions of the hosts, you will be cooking your heart out. Your creations and some other Hue specialties by the hosts then will be served for lunch. Have some time at your leisure before soaking your feet into the herbal water – the traditionally therapeutic practice.
Take the easy cycling back to your hotel around 17:00.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.