Full Day Exploration Al Hamra-Jabel Shams Tour
Al Hamra is a 400-year-old town in the region Ad Dakhiliyah, in northeastern Oman. The village boasts amazing agricultural terraces, beautiful alleys, and old houses built on top of solid rocks. The combination of these elements gives a visitor to Misfat Al Abriyeen a dramatic image from the viewing platform.
Jabel Shams " The Mountain Sun" is popular sightseeing in the Grand Canyon. In the summer, the temperature is around 25 °C (68 °F) and in the winter it drops to less than 0 °C (32 °F).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Upon your arrival or in your hotel the guide will come to you at 08:00 AM and start at 08:30 AM to travel towards to the destination of the tour.
4:00 PM end the tour and going back to Muscat to drop to the Port or Airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
08:00 AM the guide will meet you at your lobby in your hotel.08:30 AM start to travel towards your destination of the tour.4:00 PM Return to your hotel or going back to Muscat.Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muttrah Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/7/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.