Full Day Excursion to Salinas Grandes from Salta
Visit Purmamarca and the Crafts Market
Incredible views of Cerro de 7 Colores will make your experiences very good.
Enjoy the scenery of the Salinas Grandes - very good possibility of taking artistic photos that will be a source of envy for your friends who did not travel!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Purmamarca, Purmamarca, Province of Jujuy, Northern Argentina
Purmamarca is a town in the province of Jujuy, in northwestern Argentina. It is located at the base of a spectacular multi-colored hill called Cerro de los Siete Colores. From the villa, the Paseo de los Colorados trail heads to the surrounding desert landscapes where there are views of the mountain. Adobe houses line the streets, and Plaza 9 de Julio is home to a popular craft market. Nearby is the centuries-old Santa Rosa de Lima church.
At this stop you will have the opportunity to have lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salinas Grandes, 4600 Argentina
Salinas Grandes is the name of a salt flat in the Argentine provinces of Jujuy or Puna in northwestern Argentina
The Salinas Grandes are one of the 10 Best Landscapes on Route 40.
Located on the old trace of Route 40, they cover 212 km2 of surface. Its white bed of salt is 3,400 meters above sea level.
At the end of our visit here, we will return to Salta.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.