Full day excursion to Dougga and Testour from Sousse and Monastir
Leave your accommodation in Sousse and Monastir and enjoy a day outdoors in the north west of Tunisia. Visit a city always beautiful and authentic and welcoming. The city of Testour promises its visitors to spend unique and unpublished moments. Passionate about history, lovers of the highlights or seeking relaxation and relaxation, you will surely find your happiness with us in Testour.
Dougga: a stroll in the heart of the story. If you want to change your mood and want to make the most of your time, go for a walk in the middle of the Dougga ruins.
We assure all the conveniences to make this circuit the most pleasant.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dougga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dougga, Tunisia
If there is an ancient site not to miss in Tunisia, it is Dougga!
Because of its size, its state of conservation, its monuments, Dougga is a major site of antiquity in Africa. Let's explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tastur, Tastur, Beja Governorate
Tastur (Testour) is a city in northern Tunisia, located 77 kilometers north-west of Tunis. It was built on the Medjerda instead of the Roman village of Tachilla.
It became one of the great Moorish cities after the migration of these to Tunisia around 1580. Its Great Mosque built in 1630, its streets and houses over 600 years make it one of the cities most from Tunisia.
The city is home to an international festival of malouf and Arab and traditional music since 1967.
On the remains of Tichilla, on the road connecting Carthage to Tebessa. The Andalusians expelled from Spain in 1609 founded Testour. The architecture of the Great Mosque, built by Mohamed Targarino in 1630 and the names of the families show that the founders of Testour are Tagarins from Castile and Aragon. Travel accounts tell us that for nearly a century and a half, they continued to speak Spanish and to observe certain traditions such as the practice of bullfighting.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Sousse and Monastir.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.