Full Day Excursion of Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre Islands from Praslin Island
This tour is ONLY for clients staying on Praslin Island.
After being picked up at your hotel you are taken to Cousin Island Reserve by boat. The tour starts at the Special Nature Reserve of Cousin island and a warden leads the tour of the island with its abundance of species and habitats, from the coast with its protective mangroves, to the wetlands which attract dragonflies, moorhens, caecilans & Seychelles terrapins.
The tour continues to Curieuse Island, where a splendid BBQ lunch is served on the beach with its large population of giant tortoises. After lunch enjoy an hour's snorkeling off the tiny island of St. Pierre before returning back to Praslin and taken to your hotel.
Please advise name of hotels/resorts on Praslin where clients are staying for pick up transfer for the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- BBQ Lunch.
- One bottle water or one soft drink per each person.
- Local taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Cote d’Or Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cote d’Or Beach, Praslin Island Seychelles
Clients visit the Nature Reserve of Cousin island, follow by a 30-minute boat ride to Curieuse Island where a BBQ lunch is served on the beach. The tour ends with an hour's snorkelling off the tiny island of St. Pierre
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Praslin Island Airport, Grand Anse, Seychelles
- Baie ste anne Praslin Jetty
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is highly recommended that tourists come prepared to wrap their belongings in water-proof bags, and that they respect the safety regulations of donning life jackets and remaining seated until the craft is beached.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.