Full-Day Excursion of Coco, Sister and Felicite Islands from Praslin Island
This tour is ONLY for clients staying on Praslin Island.
This day tour is from Praslin Island and it discovers the raw beauty of these 3 island gems on our excursion into their sparkling domain, famous for sublime snorkeling before taking you onto stunning underwater sites of neighboring Félicité Island. This is Seychelles’ underwater world at its very best, offering a treasure trove of vibrant marine life as well as extraordinary panoramas of the ocean and surrounding islands.
Please advise name of hotels/resorts on Praslin where clients are staying for pick up transfer for the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Taxes and Landing fees.
- BBQ Lunch.
- One bottle of water or one soft drink per person.
- Entry/Admission - Cote d’Or Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cote d’Or Beach, Praslin Island Seychelles
Clients get the chance to visit Coco, Sister and Felicite Islands in one excursion
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Praslin Island Airport, Grand Anse, Seychelles
- Baie ste Anne Praslin Jetty
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is highly recommended that tourists come prepared and wrap all their belongings in water-proof bags, and that they respect the safety regulations of donning life jackets and remaining seated until the craft is beached.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.