Full-Day Espiritu Santo Island Tour by Boat with Pickup
You will stop on the way for a typical Mexican breakfast before continuing. Once in La Paz, your guide will take the group on a short boat ride across the bay to Espiritu Santo Island, where your ecological adventure begins.
On a nature walk, your guide will tell you the inspiring story of how the island became a protected reserve. Enjoy some of the views: 2,000-foot-high mountains, steep rocks that fall into the water and white-sand beaches that dot the coast. See why Espiritu Santo is one of the most incredible attractions in Baja and La Paz.
You'll never forget its rich and unspoiled beauty.
Enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch on the beach while you relax, dive or simply enjoy the scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide
- Bottle water
- Breakfast and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Isla Espiritu Santo
What's excluded :
- Tips and other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Paz, La Paz, Baja California
You will go from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas to La Paz where you will take a boat to Espiritu Santo Island
Stop At: Isla Espiritu Santo, Playa el Tecolote, La Paz 23000 Mexico
In Espititu Santo Island you'll have the time to relax in the beach, discover why this beautiful island is one of the most attractive places in La Paz. If you are certificated to do snorkel, you can do it in this beach. Also, you'll enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch in the beach while you admire the beautiful views.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer you pick up from hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.