Full Day Ephesus Trip From Kusadasi
A visit to Ephesus once the commercial center of the ancient world is a highlight of any visit to Turkey. The city, whose wealth and patronage supported its splendid architectural program, was dedicated to the goddess Artemis. Her enormous temple, once considered one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World and rebuilt several times, dates in its latest form from the third century B.C.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup from; Sogucak , Davutlar, Guzelcamli Area Hotels and Kusadasi Golf & Spa Hotel ;5 € OneWay - per person extra transfer charge, can be paid at the resort.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
A visit to Ephesus once the commercial center of the ancient world is a highlight of any visit to Turkey. The city, whose wealth and patronage supported its splendid architectural program, was dedicated to the goddess Artemis. Her enormous temple, once considered one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World and rebuilt several times, dates in its latest form from the third century B.C. The ruins also include a theater, gymnasium, agora and baths, as well as the Library of Celsus. It is recorded that St. John brought the Virgin Mary to Ephesus after the death of Jesus Christ and that she spent her last days in a small house built for her on Bulbuldagi (Mt. Koressos). Now a popular place of pilgrimage for Christians and Muslims the house has received the official sanction of the Vatican and Christians observe a commemoration ceremony every year on August 15th.
08:05 - 08:55 : Pick up from the Hotel
08:55 - 09:05 : Departure from Agency
09:30 - 09:30 : Arriving to the temple of Artemis
09:55 - 10:05 : Arriving to Ephesus ruins
10:05 - 12:30 : Seeing around the Ephesus ruins
12:30 - 13:45 : Lunch
13:45 - 13:50 : Departure to the Virgin Mary
14:20 - 15:05 : Visiting the Virgin Mary House
15:30 - 15:30 : Arriving the old mosque called Isabey
16:05 - 17:05 : Delivery to the Hotels
• Relive the days of Julius Caesar
• See UNESCO World Heritage Site ancient city
• See the early temples & ancient public library
• Take in the sight of the huge Ephesus theatre.
• Visit the site of the 'House of the Virgin Mary'
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
KUSADASI, PAMUCAK, KUSTUR AREA, YAVANSU AREA, LADIES BEACH (EXCEPT FROM; SOGUCAK , DAVUTLAR, GUZELCAMLI AREA HOTELS AND KUSADASI GOLF & SPA HOTEL ;5 € ONEWAY - PER PERSON EXTRA TRANSFER CHARGE, CAN BE PAID AT THE RESORT.)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.