Full-Day Ephesus Tour from Izmir
This day-long tour lets you explore the ancient city of Ephesus. Over the course of roughly six hours, see incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library, and the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Izmir included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Professional Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please indicate your hotel name and adress)
- Transport by air-conditioned private car or minivan (depend on group size)
- Ephesus Ancient City Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees (Terrace House, Virgin Mary House)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gezenthi Travel Agency, Sair Esref Bulvari No:57 D.2 Alsancak, Izmir 35220 Turkey
Starting from Izmir City all Adress.
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ancient Ephesus City Visit with your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Take a lunch at local restaurant with open-buffet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Izmir, Izmir, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Take a road for turn back to Izmir.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Izmir HotelsAll Izmir AdresseIzmir Cruise PortIzmir AirportAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are 1 and half hour approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.