Full-Day El Descanso Tigre Delta Island Small-Group Tour
This is a unique experience in Tigre Delta, as it is a private island. You will be picked up from your hotel (only driver) and taken to the Port where you will take a boat to get to the island. Navigation time is around 30 minutes and it´s not guided.
On arrival to the island you will be welcomed with a snack of assorted meat and cheese. You will have a guided tour of the island where you will be able to appreciate the diversity of flora and fauna. unique in this micro climate!
You will then have lunch which consists of a 3-course meal and includes half a bottle of red wine per person.
After that, you will have time to explore the island on your own. In the afternoon you will have a tea service with cookies and at around 05:30 PM, you will take the boat back from the island to the Port of Tigre where your driver will be waiting for you and will take you back to your hotel in Buenos Aires.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guided tour in the island
- Entry/Admission - Isla El Descanso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla El Descanso, Rio Sarmiento, Buenos Aires Argentina
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exact time of pick-up will be informed via message to participant.NOTE: We need a minimum of 2 people to operate this tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.