Full-Day Dunedin Tour with Larnach Castle & Gardens, Speight's Brewery
Enjoy a unique opportunity to experience the very best Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula has to offer. This small group shore excursion offers sightseeing for both Dunedin City and the Otago Peninsula, Larnach Castle and a visit to the famous Speights Brewery. On leaving port you will travel through Dunedin City and then out onto the Otago Peninsula to Larnach Castle for a fully guided tour of both the castle and its grounds. Early afternoon the tour returns to Dunedin for the completion of the city sightseeing taking in the highlights of the city with an entertaining and informative commentary. Mid afternoon the tour arrives at the Speights Brewery for a fully guided tour of the brewery
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour of Larnach Castle
- Guided Tour of Speights Brewery
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Speight’s Brewery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet a driver at your Port Chalmers (Dunedin) cruise ship for 9:30am departure, then travel into the city for an informative tour of Dunedin's key areas. Visit the University of Otago, the Dunedin Botanic Gardens, historic buildings, stately homes, and the world`s steepest street, with plenty of time to take pictures along the way.
The next stop is the 1871 Larnach Castle & Gardens, where you'll journey back in time with a guided tour through the scandalous, exciting, and tragic history of the imposing landmark. Find breathtaking views of the Otago Peninsula from the splendid gardens, and enjoy some free time to purchase lunch from the castle cafe.
See even more of Otago Peninsula scenery on the trip back to Dunedin, then arrive at the Speight’s Brewery for an interactive and informative guided tour through the historic working brewery, which has been producing Speight’s legendary ales on the same site since 1876.
This full-day Dunedin and Otago Peninsula tour concludes with drop-off at Port Chalmers at roughly 4pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Cruise Ship will come into Port Chalmers. Once you disembark, all passengers must make their way to the private hire area in the cruise ship pavilion which is well sign posted. Please wait for a "Good Company Tours" representative, they will direct you to the "Good Company" buses which will be departing from outside the Visitor Centre. Please get there around 9.15am for a 9.30am departure.Ports
- Port Chalmers Wharf, 19 Beach Street, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Covered footwear is required for the Brewery Tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Wheelchairs must be collapsible so they can be stored beneath the vehicle during transit. If you require a wheelchair, you will need to travel with someone who can assist you with embarking and disembarking on and off the vehicles. If you have any inquiries, please contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.