Full-Day Dragonstone Basque Coast Tour Game of Thrones
While this tour of the Basque coast is perfect for lovers of Game of Thrones, you don't need to have seen the show to get the most out of the sites you'll see here. After we pick you up from central San Sebastian, we'll have brunch at the flysch rock formation in Zumaia. A UNESCO global geopark, with rock formations dating back hundreds of millions of years, Zumaia is the first of our Game of Thrones filming locations. From there we'll set out to Mundaka, known to be one of the best surfing waves in Spain, where we'll stop off for a picnic lunch. After this, it's a short drive to Gaztelugatxe, our second Game of Thrones filming location. We'll head along the stairs up to the hermitage (bring your walking shoes!) and finish up with some cheese and wine and take in the spectacular views. After this we'll head back into San Sebastian where you'll be dropped off at the end of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Brunch - Pastries and fruit at Zumaia
- Lunch - A picnic lunch on arrival in Mundaka
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sample local Basque Sidra and Txakoli
- Snacks - Cheese board at Gaztelugatxe
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Flysch
- Entry/Admission - San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flysch, 20750 Zumaia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Check out the flysch rock formation, which you may have seen in Game of Thrones as Dragonstone. Paddle out to the caves, whilst making the most of some killer photo opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mundaka, Mundaka, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
Check out one of the best waves in the Basque Country where we'll stop over for a picnic lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
Walk the stairs of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, another filming location for Dragonstone in Game of Thrones, and check out the hermitage a top the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Maria Cristina, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Sebastian, Paseo, República Argentina Kalea, 4, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.