Full day Discovery Tour of La Digue Island from Praslin Island
This tour is ONLY for clients staying on Praslin Island.
This tour starts with a transfer from your respective hotel to Praslin Baie Ste Anne Jetty for the 15 minute crossing to La Digue Island. Upon arrival on La Digue Island you are taken to L'Union Estate for a tour of the copra sheds, the giant land tortoises and the recently refurnished colonial plantation house. The tour of La Digue then resumes by 'camion', an open-sided truck with canopy, stopping at Anse Source d'Argent, which is considered one of the most spectacular beaches in the world.
Time is then spent at Anse Source D'Argent before you are taken back to La Digue Jetty at 5pm for your ferry back to Praslin Island.
Please advise name of hotel where clients are staying for pick up transfer for the tour. This tour include lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes.
- Driver/guide or Local guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Return Ferry Between Praslin and La Digue Islands
- Entry/Admission - Anse La Reunion Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anse La Reunion Beach, La Digue Island Seychelles
Full day tour of La Digue
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers should be ready and waiting at Hotel at agreed Pickup TimeAirports
- Praslin Island Airport, Grand Anse, Seychelles
- Praslin Ferry Harbour, Unnamed Road,, Seychelles
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegetarian option is available, please request at time of booking.
- Minimum age is 2 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.