Full Day Delhi Tour By Delhi Metro Train
Start your tour. Ride the metro to experience Delhi's lifeline first hand. Upon arrival in Chandni Chowk Metro Station, stroll the streets to discover the heritage buildings and watch the lifestyle and culture come to life. Visit the Jama mosque, built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan between 1644 and 1656, visit the Red Fort (Monday Close). Dive down the lanes of Old Delhi to visit the bazaars.
Then visit one of the city's Gurudwara (Sikh temples), and then travel by cycle rickshaw either Walk to the spice market which is the largest market in India. Visit Digambar Jain Temple: Inside the Digambar Jain Temple the Charity Birds Hospital follows the tenets of Jainism and treats injured and sick birds that are admitted by people from across the city. They set these birds free post-treatment after the creatures have regained their health then leave them for the fly. Later drive back to Chandni Chowk Metro Station Ride the metro for your hotel / Residence.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- • Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Tour By Metro
- Bottled water
- Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Entrance Fee
- Camera Fee
- Delhi the capital of India and the Delhi Metro which is also Known as the Heart of Delhi.The first metro was started in Delhi in 2002.Delhi Metro is the worlds 8th Longest metro system.
Explore Old Delhi like a Local aboard and its modern underground and above ground metro system.By metro you will visit the Hot spots of old Delhi including the Red Fort,Jama Masjid,Spice Market,Sikh Temple and Jain Temple.and as well Bustling area call Chandni Chowk.Old Delhi is most charming market area in Delhi.
1.Explore like a local in the metro
2.With English Speaking tour guide
3.See the old Delhi most impressive attraction and market
Departure Point :
- Rajiv Chowk
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.