Full Day Delhi Sightseeing Tour
• Private day trip to Delhi
• Explore the huge expanse and learn about its Mughal architecture.
• Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Sikh Temple (Bangla Sahib).
• Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience.
• Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air Condition Car
- Rickshaw Ride
- Packaged Mineral Water
- Good English speaking guide (Private Guided Tour)
- Fuel, Parking, Driver Allowance, Taxes
What's excluded :
- Monument Fee, Meals, Camera Fee
- Any Gratuities For Guide & Drive (recommended)
- Description: Delhi is the national capital city of India. It's a symbol of the country's rich past and thriving present. It's a cosmopolitan city, with an ancient blend. History is in the air of the city.
The existence of the city is as old as epic Mahabharata, where the town was known as Indraprastha. Over the centuries, eight more cities came alive adjacent to Indraprastha: Lal Kot, Siri, Dinpanah, Quila Rai Pithora, Ferozabad, Jahanpanah, Tughlakabad, and Shahjahanabad. Delhi has been a capital of few prominent dynasties, the Tughlaqs, the Khiljis and the Mughals. Delhi is home to architectural wonders created by emperors in the past.
Delhi is an introduction to the incredible India. So, we welcome you to come and experience the city where the modern meets the ancient.
8/ 9/ 10/Am, And (8/Hrs, 80/Kms, Sightseeing Tour) Places will be Covered During The Tour -
Qutub Minar -
The highest brick tower in the world and a UNESCO's world heritage site.
Lotus Temple (closed on Monday) -
The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Bahá'í House of Worship completed in 1986.
Jama Masjid –
It is one of the largest mosque in India constructed in 1656 AD.
Raj Ghat –
It's a Memorial to Mathma Gandhi.
Sikh Temple ( Bangla Sahib) -
A Sikh Temple
Rickshaw Ride at Old Bazar.
Photo Stop at Red Fort, Parliament Street, President House and India Gate. Enjoy shopping At Chandni Chowk. Buy Some Souvenirs For Your Friends And Family.
In the Evening you will be dropped at your hotel with the cherishing memories of Delhi sightseeing tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry, and the country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Lotus Temple remains closed for all visitors on Monday.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.