Full-Day Dalyan Caunos Boat Trip From Marmaris
Spend a day exploring the Dalyan Delta by boat on an excursion from Marmaris. Travel through the networks of water channels, stopping off to eat lunch, to enjoy the mud baths and sulfur springs, and to relax on the natural reserve of Turtle Beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip ferry/bus
- Entry/Admission - Iztuzu Beach
- Entry/Admission - Lycian Rock Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Dalyan Mud Bath
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marmaris District, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Marmaris mountains and beaches.
Stop At: Iztuzu Beach, Dalyan Mah. 302. Sok. No:1 Kat:2, Dalyan Turkey
Free time to swim and enjoy the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lycian Rock Tombs, Dalyan Turkey
It is not visiting, see them from boats.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dalyan Mud Bath, Marmaris Turkey
Mud bath and free time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.