Full day Dalat Tiger's cave falls trekking tour
10m in width and 25m in height with the white water following the rocks and flowing into the primitive forest, Tiger’s Cave waterfall should be on must-visit destination list during your trip in Dalat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hang Cop Waterfall (Tiger's Cave Waterfall)
- Entry/Admission - Linh Phuoc Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- Lunch (Extra $10)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hang Cop Waterfall (Tiger's Cave Waterfall), Tuy Son, Xuan Tho, Da Lat Vietnam
Start your good day from Tiger’s cave waterfall area. You will be accompanied with the professional, wide knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide during your trek through pine forest, over Lang Biang River via suspension bridges to the small isolated village of Liengtro Chill (with a population of 100 people). Do not forget to spread your eyesight out on views of farmland (vegetable, persimmon, banana and coffee plantations), forest and stream throughout. For gorgeous scenery of La Ba River, set your feet on the top of the hill. And then, you will trek back to the paved road by a loop, immerse in fresh water curtain at Tiger’s cave waterfall.
This is such a demanding physical trek prepared for six hours on long and winding trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linh Phuoc Pagoda, At the end of Trai Mat St., Da Lat 61000 Vietnam
On the way going back to Dalat by car, you will pay a visit to Linh Phuoc pagoda, which is unique in architecture with debris of porcelain, pottery and glass creating colorful paintings. Amazing of the unique Guan Yin statue by Vietnam’s immortal flowers, the old steam locomotive and the unique cog railway with Swiss technology, Dalat Railway Station known as the nicest one of Indochina with ancient French architectures and a strange 49m long dragon, whose fin is covered with fragments of 12 thousand bottles of beer, are some places to visit too.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.