Full day Dalat cultural tour
This full day tour is perfectly designed for tourists wanting to explore and learn more about culture of the highland city, Da Lat. Joining this tour, you will visit the beautiful Golden Valley, interact with the local Lach people in Lat village, feel the peace in Linh Quang Pagoda, visit the French Quarter and the Old Train Station.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Golden Valley
- Entry/Admission - Linh Quang pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Dalat Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Valley, Ankroet Road, Lac Duong, Da Lat Vietnam
you will be transferred to the first destination of the tour, the Golden Valley which is also called the Second Da Lat city. At 9:45 am, you will arrive at the valley. Coming here, you will immerse in the fresh, peaceful and poetic atmosphere. Golden Valley is a valley of pine trees, flowers, rocks, lakes and waterfalls. Its architectural style is followed the tranquil harmony of an Asian philosophy of balance with the surrounding landscape.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Langbiang, tt. Lạc Dương, Dalat, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Leaving the valley, you will continue the trip by visiting Lang Biang tourist site. You will arrive here at 11:00 am. Upon you arrival here, you will get a jeep car to reach the top of Lang Biang mountain which is regarded as the roof of Da Lat with the height of 1950m. Getting on the top, you will be able to enjoy the stunning view of the surroundings with the Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and the whole city. In addition, you will understand and learn more about the legendary love story of Lang Biang Mountain. It originates from the moving love story of the young couple K’Lang and Ho Biang.
At 11:45 am, you will be taken to Lat village of Lach ethnic minority people. Entering the village, you will be shown around and observe the daily life of the locals there. You will be impressed at their subtle hand-woven brocade products, visit their Traditional Architecture Church, plantations of coffee, flower farm cultivated by Lach people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linh Quang pagoda, 133 Hai Ba Trung, Da Lat Vietnam
Leaving Lat village, at 12:30 pm, you will head to Linh Quang Pagoda where you can see a dragon stone with the length of 99m.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dalat Railway Station, Quang Trung Ward 10, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
Following a delicious lunch and short rest, at 2:00pm, you will start the afternoon program by visiting the French Quarter. Here, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of many old-styled villas located within the pine forest. Don’t keep your camera handy to capture these romantic images.
At 2:45 pm, you will go to see the miracle of the Magic Table. This table is claimed to be about 200 years old by the local. And you will see how weird it is by putting your hands on it and make it turn left your right by your command. This activity is one of the most popular destinations of the tour in Da Lat.
At 3:00 pm, you will visit the last attraction of the day, which is the Old Train Station. This is the train station which is located at the highest place of Vietnam. It was built with the combination of modern French style and traditional style of the local ethnic minority people.
At 3:45 pm, you finish the tour after being transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.