Full day cycling trip in Uzès, Pont du Gard and surrounding villages
Join the UNESCO-protected Pont du Gard and Uzès by bike in one day
Your video guide brings to life the history of the region
Follow your detailed map to avoid the crowds
Combine the freedom of an independent visit with the service of a guide map
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Thanks to this full day, you will discover Uzès, the Pont du Gard and its surrounding village like nowhere else. Discovering Uzès and its surroundings by electric bike will allow you to enjoy the wonderful landscapes and feel all the flavors of its region. You will be guided by a very detailed map, also available for download on your smartphone. Thanks to these documents, you will be able to ride on the quietest and most beautiful roads possible. During this day, you will visit Uzès, the Pont du Gard, a Roman aqueduct bridge registered with UNESCO and some of the picturesque villages of the region. Please note that this full-day cycle starts from 09:00 to 18:00.
Departure Point :32 Avenue Général Vincent, 30700 Uzès, France
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.