Full-Day Custom Private Tour from Nice to Dolceacqua and Sanremo, Italy
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you for a ride to the Italian Riviera. As you are now familiar with the French side it’s time to discover its famous neighbors – Italian not-away beautiful towns: Dolceaqua and San Remo. It will all take 8 hours. As this is a private tour, we’ll be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
• Driving by the highway we will move on to Dolceaqua first – village that stole the heart of Claude Monnet and thanks to that we may be blessed with many of his artworks. Doria castle, as it is known, has its origins in the 12th century, with substantial fortifications added in the 14th century and the castle being transformed into a more comfortable residence during the renaissance period.Dolceacqua is also known for the olives which are grown in abundance in the region, the locally grown flowers, and a decent red wine called Rossese produced from grapes grown in the surrounding hills. Pizza tastes different there, it simply tastes real… Hard to forget the impression the place makes on tourists
• From there we will continue to see San Remo, beautifuly located between the sea and the mountains, enriched with two harbors Capo Nero and Capo Verde. That is a core of the Italian Riviera The city of flowers and Italian popular song contest. Variety od shops and boutiques would definitely keep you busy for a while
• On the way back we will make a stop at La Turbie – you might have not heard of it until NOW but from the moment you visit it you’ll surely say ‘WOW’. Because of monumental and 2000 years old Trophy of Alps built by Roman emperor August still overlooking the coast? Or would it be memorable stygma of Princess Grace of Monaco issued and still present there? Or maybe you won’t believe your eyes standing on a top shelf and having Monaco at hand like nowhere else? Nor convinced enough? Our guide will have an extra surprise once you get there.
Then your guide would take you back to Nice
Departure Point :Any location or port of call on the French Riviera.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.