Full-Day Cruise in Phang Nga Bay with Lunch
- The best way to explore this bay is on a relaxed cruise on our comfortable boat with a wonderful atmosphere
- The route offers an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful highlights in an unique landscape
- with large open spaces for everyone to enjoy
- Look out for huge monitor lizards, the rare horn bill, kingfisher birds and “flying fish” during the cruise
- Stopping at paradise beach on Koh Island Krabi
- Comfortable platform to enter the sea
- Jump from our sundeck
- A tour that everyone enjoy’s
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 experienced professionals guides, 1 western & local Thai
- Return transfer with air-condition vans from your hotel lobby
- A day spent on one of the most cozy and comfortable boats around
- Food – Breakfast, lunch, freshly made pancakes, cookies, light refreshments, fruit and snacks
- Drinks – Tea, coffee, water, orange juice, coke and fresh rosella
- Free WiFi
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Koh Hong
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off other areas than mention above - Approx. 1200 B return transfer/booking
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Beer 80 B,Wine 180 B Gin Tonic/Vodka 180 B
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Phang Nga Bay has the most spectacular scenery imaginable; photos just don’t do it justice.
Famous for being one of the most stunning archipelagos in the world with 42 uninhabited islands and huge amazing cliff and rock formations.
Our tour includes one beach stop before lunch then the tour continues.
In the afternoon we choose our route to offer the best opportunity to see the most beautiful landscape with limestone cliff raising 300 m above the sea that is dotted with tiny islands, hidden caves, and much more.
We will pass by rock formation where we will see the local families that support themselves by climbing on the rocks to collect the bird nests.
We stop at one or two different places for swimming, jumping or relaxing in the sea on comfortable floating devises.
The atmosphere onboard is peaceful as our boat makes its way around this stunning bay.
A day for nature lovers and sun-seeker's to remember.
-The must do tour-
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Koh Hong, Nong Thale, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81110, Thailand
Koh Hong Island - (Krabi) - If you are looking for a paradise island you will find it here at “Koh Hong” island outside Krabi.
The island is uninhabited, except for the marine rangers that look after the island. You will see the birds and the eagles gliding above you in the sky and the huge monitor lizards that can be often spotted here.
This wonderful island offers breathtaking scenery, with its beautiful lagoon where you can enjoy swimming or doing nothing but lazing on the beach taking in the incredible high limestone cliff’s surrounding this bay. A highlight of the day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will be confirmed after reservation. Our driver will meet your at the lobby at your hotel and have your name on our pick up list. Pick up time can vary +/- 10-15 min depending on the traffic flow of the day. For other areas contact us and we will be back to you with a price for private return transfer from your hotel.(Price depending on your location, appr. 1,200 Thb return /booking up to 7 guest – to be paid on board I cash)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the tour
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Name as in passport, copy passport, year of birth, nationality, your phone number, and your hotel. time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- With the layout of our comfortable boat you will find it very easy to keep one meter distance from the one's that is not in your booked group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.