Full-Day Cooking Class with Luang Prabang City Tour and Lunch
This case we provide who love foods and would like to try new taste, lao have many foods traditional and culture, these menu is not difficult for making which you can do by yourself. We have cooker beside you and wait to help you. Our chef they are kindly and sincerely to help you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Expenses for make cooking class
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mai Suwannaphumaham
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above.
- In Luang Prabang, considered the gastronomic capital of Laos, head to Tamnak Lao restaurant in the city center where your culinary adventure begins. After meeting your classmates, embark on a 1-hour tour of a local market. Experience local daily life,meet vendors, and pick up the freshest ingredients.
Back at the restaurant's catering school, your traditional cooking lesson begins with a demonstration of preparing up to renowned dishes which you can indulge in for lunch.
08:00 pick up at your hotel
08:30 start to go market to buy the things to make your menu and let to see local market.
09:15 Starts to do your menu that you choose
12:00 Finish your dish and enjoy tour meal which you do by yourself and taste local chef do it for you
13:00 Start city tour
13:30 Royal Palace Museum
14:00 Wat Mai
15:30 Wat Xieng Thong
16:00 Wat Visunnalat
17:00 phou si hill
18:00 transfer to hotel and end tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in luangprabang center, please mention the name and address of your hotel
Departure Time :08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.