Full Day Condor Viewpoint & Inca Sites Tour - Private Service
Explore one of the natural formations in Peru, from where you can get impressive views of the sacred mountains, and visit some archaeological sites that date back to ancient times. This place is characterized because you can see the best natural spectacle, the glide of the sacred bird of the Incas, the Andean Condor.
Undoubtedly, this will be one of the private tours that will leave you speechless, do not hesitate to do it while you are in the enigmatic city of Cusco.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Roun trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Box lunch
- Entry/Admission - Chonta Mirador de Cóndores
What's excluded :
- Any other service not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chonta Mirador de Cóndores, 08640, Peru
Our trip begins in the Cusco city at 8 a.m. then will lead to the district of Limatambo. During the tour we will visit two beautiful and interesting archaeological Inca sites: Quillarumiyoc and Tarawasi, which possibly were used as astronomical observatories by the Incas. We will continue to the village of Limatambo where we will have lunch.
The adventure continues with a panoramic view of the community of Chonta located at 3,400 masl and the snowfall of Salkantay and Humantay mountains. Once in Chonta community and after walking by a beautiful way next to the Apurimac canyon, for one hour and a half approximately, we will finally reach the viewpoint of Huaco, which is located in the right side of the canyon of the Apurimac River at 3,350 meters.
From the viewpoint we will have a spectacular view of the Apurimac Canyon and we will have the opportunity to appreciate the impressive Andean Condor in its natural habitat. The Condor is the largest flanking bird of prey in the world, considered a bird sacred by the Incas. With some luck we can also observe some birds like Eagles, Hawks, White-tailed deer, etc. After visiting and enjoying this beautiful trip we will start the return to the city of Cusco, arriving at 8 pm approximately
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their hotels located around Cusco city centre.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The activities of each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.