Full-Day Coffee Farm Experience at Hacienda Coloma from Bogotá
Visit an authentic Colombian coffee plantation on this day trip from Bogotá. In the town of Fusagasugá, learn about the history of coffee-making in Colombia and see the coffee-making process in action as you're lead through the Hacienda Coloma Coffee Plantation by your expert guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Coffee tasting
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Coloma
What's excluded :
- Unspecified food or beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda Coloma, Av. de las Palmas via Tibacuy, Fusagasuga 252211 Colombia
In our Bogotá coffee tour experience, you will travel 1.5-hour from Bogotá going down the mountains to another state located 1,720 meters above sea level. At this altitude, the cold weather of Bogotá changes into a temperate and damp climate, which are optimal conditions for growing coffee. This coffee state is similar in architecture and traditions found at the Colombian coffee axis, where coffee plantations and production sites are still operating.
During your visit, you will tour the orchid gardens, learn about temperate weather vegetation and enter the heart of a dense coffee crop.
You can collect coffee beans with our own hands, and see both traditional, and industrial processes from the seed to the cup.
After, you will have the chance to taste a freshly brewed coffee, which is the result of the whole process you have experienced.
Once you finish, you will have a break and eat a great typical lunch before returning to Bogotá.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Bogotá Hotels /Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.* Note: pick-up from other towns have an additional cost (including but not limited to Chía, Cota, Funza, Mosquera, La Calera). Please contact us to arrange it.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise in advance for vegetarian meal request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We comply with Colombian's Health Resolution (resolution 666 from April 24th, 2020)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.