Full day city tour of Mumbai
Full day city tour of Mumbai include visit to Gateway of India, Hanging Garden, Kala Ghoda Art district, Mani Bhawan & Prince of Wales Museum. Entrances to monuments mentioned in the itinerary and English speaking guide service is well included. We provide pick up and drop off from city hotel. We are further flexible to customize the itinerary as guest interest during the tour if possible.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private AC deluxe car
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
- Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water within the vehicle.
- All taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)
- Entry/Admission - Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
- Entry/Admission - Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
What's excluded :
- Any meals.
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911. Representing the grandeur of the British Raj, the Gateway of India today is one of the major tourist attractions in Mumbai and also a popular hangout. The vicinity also attracts many vendors, food stalls and photographers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta), Malabar Hill, Mumbai 400075 India
Located atop the Malabar Hill and close to the Kamala Nehru Park, the Hanging Gardens in Mumbai is one of the major tourist attractions. It is a popular picnic spot during the peak season and pulls in thousands of tourists and locals for an ideal day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kala Ghoda Art Precinct, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai India
Mumbai's renowned Kala Ghoda Art Precinct is part of the Fort district, one of the coolest neighborhoods in the city. It stretches from Regal Circle north to Mumbai University on the same road. Its curious name, meaning Black Horse, can be traced back to a bronze equestrian statue of King Edward VII that existed there during the colonial era. These days, the area has become a compelling cultural hub offering art, history, education, and some of the city's most popular restaurants. The annual Kala Ghoda Festival in early February is another attraction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, 19 Laburnum Road Gamdevi, Mumbai 400007 India
It was Gandhi's Mumbai headquarters for about 17 years, from 1917 to 1934. It was from Mani Bhavan that Gandhi initiated the Non-Cooperation, Satyagraha, Swadeshi, Khadi and Khilafat Movements. Gandhi's association with the charkha began in 1917, while he was staying at Mani Bhavan. Mani Bhavan is also closely associated with Gandhi's involvement in the Home Rule Movement, as well as his decision to abstain from drinking cow's milk in order to protest the cruel and inhuman practice of phookan meted out to milch cattle common during that period.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, 159 - 161 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai 400032 India
Prince of Wales Museum (Monday closed) - The Prince of Wales Museum, now commonly known as 'Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya', was established during the early 20th century. This museum is considered as a heritage structure in Mumbai because of its admirable architecture. The Prince of Wales Museum is one of the most significant museums in India. The museum showcases several collections of ancient artworks, sculptures and artifacts in its galleries.
After sightseeing drop off to your hotel in Mumbai.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/8/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.