Full-Day City Tour of Jaipur with Guide
On this 9-hour tour you will visit Hawa Mahal, or Palace of the Winds, a major Rajput landmark. After Hawa Mahal visit the Amber Fort which is just outside of Jaipur. Lastly, visit the City Palace in the heart of the old city where the the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur lies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- Professional private live tour guide
- Monument entrance fees (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Buffet Lunch (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Be picked up from your hotel at 8am in the morning and drive to Amber fort just outside in Jaipur. Enroute to the Amber Fort there will be a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal.
After, drive to the fort for a visit. The image of the Amber Fort is beautifully reflected in the lake below. Within the Fort lies the famous Jai Mandir Temple with its world-renowned hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal. Afterward will be a photo stop at the Jal Mahal, the Rajput-style "Water Palace" that sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake.
Later, there will be another photo stop at the Hawa Mahal, or Palace of the Winds, built in 1799 A.D. This five-storied building along the main street of the old city is a pink sandstone masterpiece with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows.
Lunch will be provide at an air-conditioned restaurant at approximately 1pm.(own expense)
After lunch, visit the City Palace in the heart of the old city, the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, the palace has carved arches and intricately crafted columns.
In the evening you'll have a chance to do some shopping. Jaipur is an excellent place to shop, with an enticing variety of goods available there. Some of the most popular items are precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, textiles and more.
After sightseeing, transfer to your hotel, the airport or the railway station in Jaipur at approximately 5pm.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.