Full-Day City Tour of Amritsar visit Golden Temple & India-Pakistan Border
You'll visit the Golden Temple, the spiritual center of the Sikh faith; the Jallianwala Bagh Memorial, an important monument dedicated to the martyrs of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919; the Durgiana Temple, which sits in the middle of a sacred lake, and an evening visit to the India/Pakistan border for the traditional changing of the guard.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amritsar Railway Station Goal Bagh Side, Guru Arjun Nagar, Goal Bagh, Amritsar, Punjab 143001, India
8am - Pick up from your Hotel or anywhere in Amritsar, where you'll visit the Golden Temple. The Temple is the spiritual center of the Sikh faith, and was built by Guru Arjun Singh in the late 16th century. Next visit the Saragarhi Memorial Gurudwara and learn about the Battle of Saragarhi that was fought between the British Indian Army and Afghan Orakzai tribesmen. Let your guide tell you about the Battle of Saragarhi that has gone down in history as one of the most fierce last-stands executed in battle.
After that you'll visit the Jallianwala Bagh Memorial, an important monument dedicated to the hundreds of martyrs of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919. Finally, you'll travel to Durgiana Temple which sits in the middle of a sacred lake and its share of pilgrims from all over the world.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at AC Restaurant/hotel (At your own expense)
After a lunch break, you'll travel to the India/Pakistan Border for the changing of the guard ceremony and the flag hoisting and lowering activities, which are done with great skill and precision by the border security forces of both the countries. The final frontier, around 28 km from Amritsar is the only border crossing between India and Pakistan.
After a memorable day you will be dropped at your hotel or anywhere in Amritsar at 6pm.
Departure Point :Amritsar, Punjab, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Anywhere in AmritsarAirports
- Raja Sansi Airport, Amritsar India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.