Full-Day City Tour of Agra visit The Taj Mahal by Sunrise and Sunset
See the highlights of Agra on a private full-day tour with your own private guide. See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites — the Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort, and have time for afternoon shopping. You'll go to the Taj Mahal twice for both the sunrise and sunset for a memorable experience of India's most famous site. Includes entrance fees, private guide and vehicle, and transfers.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After early morning pickup at your hotel, the airport or railway station in Agra, head directly to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Taj Mahal. Your guide shares its history and significance as you tour the majestic location. See the famous monument from the Mughal Empire at sunrise, then have breakfast at your own expense at a local hotel. Visit another World Heritage Site, the Agra Fort, which dates back to 1565 AD. This red sandstone fort contains a labyrinth of courtyards, mosques, and private chambers, and its architecture combines both Hindu and Central Asian styles.
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After visiting the fort, have lunch at your own expense and then go shopping. Agra is known for marble handicrafts and inlay work along with leather-ware, brass, jewellery,carpets, and embroidery. After shopping, return to watch the sun set at Taj Mahal before your tour ends with transfer back to your hotel, airport, or railway station.
Departure Point :28/256, Pathwari, Belanganj, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.