Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, and Jungle Tour from Chiang Mai
Enjoy this kayak tour to explore the Northern Thai jungle and learn more about kayaking with the lessons and coaching from a professional. Undisturbed Jungle only experienced by kayak . Enjoy a hearty lunch and head to Chiang Dao Cave lead by a local guide where you will spend a good 1 hour in the side arms with large rooms. Enter the main well-lit caverns marveling at Buddhist figures and other relics placed into the cave. A scenic drive back to your hotel winds down this perfect day .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Kayak lesson
- Kayak rental and safety equipment
- Lunch and water
- Local guide
- Transportation is provided between the cave and the kayaking put in site, about 15 minutes by Van or Pickup Truck depending on the number of participants
What's excluded :
- River fee 100 THB
- 500,000 THB Medical Insurance Fee 50 THB
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
A 830 am hotel pickup takes us high up into the Northern Thai Jungle, the Chiang Dao Valley. Here we paddle the Mae Ping river through serene forest scapes. The creek like river winds itself through the bamboo jungle and temperate forest presenting us with an intimate view of Northern Thai wilderness.
Away from the beaten path, slow to the earthy rhythm of this river. Undisturbed woods, overgrown banks with fallen trees reaching over and into the river, adhere to apparent chaos of nature and going with the flow. The shade from overhanging trees and cool water provide a unique environment as we navigate the task at hand. Ample bird life and lazy water buffaloes keep us company as we glide through nature.
To complete this wonderful kayak trip we enjoy lunch at a local restaurant or riverside.
to make this day complete we tackle the Chiang Dao Cave System. We spend approximately 60 minutes following a local guide through fantastic large caverns with headlamps and flashlights, until joining the main route and into well-lit caverns. This is truly a trip of a lifetime, combining 2 of our favorite past times in unforgettable nature . Beginners in both arts are welcome.
• Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks, 92/ 1-2 Sridonchai Road, Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand
• Chiang Dao Cave, Chiang Dao Sub-district, Chiang Dao 50170 Thailand
• Doi Luang Chiang Dao, Chiang Dao Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if your hotel is outside the radius, so we can make arrangements for you
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a change of clothes, plus shoes you don't mind getting wet
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.