Full Day Chefchaouen & Akchour Waterfalls From Tetouan
Chefchaouen is famed for its blue-painted walled medina, giving it the nickname of the ‘Blue Pearl.’ The blue palette derives from the 15th century, On arrival, enjoy a walking tour through Chefchaouen’s cobbled medina, absorbing the Moorish and Spanish atmosphere. Admire the striking blue-and-white houses and visit the 18th-century kasbah (own expense), with its tower, garden, and museum. See the central mosque and mellah, the former Jewish quarter, and absorb the sights around the bustling Utta El Hamam main square. Peruse the shops for everything from colorful woven blankets, clothes, and rugs to chunky Berber jewelry, leatherware, and more. Lastly, One of the most beautiful waterfalls in Morocco are the Akchour waterfalls in the Rif mountains. This series of waterfalls is a lot calmer and less visited .
Along the way, you’ll come across some viewpoints where you can enjoy the view over the stunning little cascades and the spectacular scenery of the Rif mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Tangier-Tetouan Region
Visit Chefchaouen, a beautiful blue door and white-walled medina that was originally a Berber post. The main square is the heart of Chefchaouen, with the 18th-century kasbah, a central mosque and cafes with authentic Moroccan style menus. The market is a mix of traditional Moroccan and tourist souvenirs — it’s often very busy, but worth a visit for the bargains.
On your guided tour, explore the kasbah which was built by Moulay Ismail and is now practically a ruin next to the Great Mosque. Visit the charming main square and the souks that sell an array of goods. If you head to the Jewish quarter behind the jewelry souk, you will feel the difference between it and the main Arabic feel of the town.
Afterwards, discover the waterfalls of Akchour, a natural beauty, and the small breathtaking waterfalls.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :AuditionSanté Maroc- Tétouan, étage 1 n 2، 14 Avenue Mauritanie, تطوان 93000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
- Sania Ramel Airport, 89 Avenu 9 Avril, Tétouan 93000 Avenu 9 Avril, Tétouan 93000, Morocco
- Tanger Med
Departure Time :11/28/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.